If you have a CAFP Homeroom username and password, please complete the following steps:
- Click "Log in" at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your username and password
- If you have forgotten password:
- Select “Request New Password"
- Enter your email address--this will generate an email with a link and instructions to reset your password
The email is sent instantly but may be delayed by your firewall setup, so if you haven't received it after 5-10 minutes, refresh your email application and check your spam and junk mail folders.
- If you have forgotten your username:
- Email email@example.com and request your username be emailed to you. (Homeroom does not allow you to recover or change your username once it is established.)
If you have never created an account with CAFP Homeroom, please complete the following steps:
- Click "Register" in the top right corner of the page
- You will be asked to select a Username. Choose wisely as once you establish a username, it cannot be changed.
- Enter the email address where you wish to receive Homeroom activity confirmations